- The scientific name of the Yakult was changed to Lacticaseibacillus paracasei strain Shirota (LcS)
- 45th Anniversary of Yakult Philippines Incorporated
- Inaguration of the Victoria Depot's new building
- 40th Anniversary of Yakult Philippines Incorporated
- Cavite Depot started its operation
- Yakult Philippines reached more than 3 million bottles daily average sales
- Antipolo Depot was inaugurated and started its operation
- Renovation of Factory Audio Visual Room was finished
- 4th Phase of Plant Building expansion
- Ground breaking of Yakult Antipolo Depot
- The 80th anniversary of Yakult’s founding.
- Yakult Light was introduced in the Philippines
- The Cold Storage of Calamba Plant was expanded
- Yakult Marilao Depot at Bulacan was inaugurated
- Yakult Gold was introduced to the market in Japan
- Lactobacillus casei strain Shirota obtains GRAS Certification from the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Opening of Yakult Victoria Depot
- Yakult launches Yakult Space Discovery Project
- 3rd Phase Plant Building expansion takes place
- Warehouse 3 of Calamba Plant was constructed
- The shape of the Yakult container is registered as a three-dimensional trademark.
- “Malena”, “Dinner”, and “Rooster” advertising campaign was launched in July 2011
- Mini Route Section of Direct Sales Department launched.
- BF-1 fermented milk drink is introduced to the market
- The Philippine Society for Lactic Acid Bacteria Symposium is held at the Don Vicente Dy Sun Sr. Hall, Yakult Annex Building
- The Yakult annex building was inaugurated
- Research center is established in Europe (Belgium)
- Oxaliplatin, a cancer chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer, is approved under the name of Elplat.
- Pretio fermented milk drink is introduced to the market.
- The 2nd phase of Calamba Plant Building expansion
- The “Ok Ka Ba Tiyan?” series of advertising materials, including “MRT”, “Masculado”, and “Buhok”, are launched
- The new full-color design for shrink packaging is launched
- Yakult 400 fermented milk drink is introduced to the market
- The first expansion of Calamaba Plant was finished.
- Yakult is approved by the Ministry of Health and Welfare for labeling as Foods for Specified Health Uses.
- Parabio Series premium-quality skincare product line is introduced to the market.
- Yakult scientific facts and information are disseminated through film showings among barangays, schools and public institutions
- Yakult Mascots, Mr. Lactobacillus and Mr. Yakult, are unveiled to the public
- The first Yakult Shrink Pack and two colored bottles are introduced to the market
- Yakult Bio-Science Foundation is established.
- YPI and YMC transfer to Agoncillo Liaison Office from the Heritage Condominium
- Booking Section of Direct Sales Department is launched
- The Provincial Dealers Department is created to supervise, monitor and assist the growing number of provincial distributors
- The Yakult 10-Miler Run is initiated and becomes a much awaited annual event
- The Medical Relations Unit is created to further emphasize the company’s thrust in propagating good health in schools, health centers, and hospitals.
- Yakult 80 & Revecy S.E. Series is introduced to the market.
- The Yakult Lady (YL) System is initiated
- Toughman is introduced to the market.
- Dr. Minoru Shirota visits Yakult Philippines.
- Yakult Seichoyaku intestinal regulator – an over-the-counter medicine is introduced to the healthcare industry
- The manufacturing plant launches operations, and the sale of locally produced Yakult began.
- Route section was launched
- Mil-Mil bifidobacteria-fermented milk is introduced to the market.
- Yakult Philippines Inc. (YPI) and Yakult Marketing Corp. (YMC) were established on May 25 and June 22 respectively.
- The Yakult Plant in Bo. Makiling, Calamba City, Laguna begins construction.
- Biolactis capsules ethical drug is introduced to the healthcare industry, thereby marking Yakult’s entrance into the pharmaceutical business.
- The company begins the full-scale sale of cosmetics.
- Joie fermented milk is introduced to the market.
- Research Institute is established in Kunitachi, Tokyo (later known as Yakult Central Institute)
- Yakult launches its unique Yakult Lady home delivery system.
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. is established (Nishi-Hatchobori, Chuo-Ku, Tokyo) Research Institute is established in Kyoto.
- Local offices of the Association for Promotion of Preventive Bacteria Strain Shirota are established in various parts of Japan for the purpose of marketing and distributing Yakult.
- Yakult is registered as a trademark.
- Yakult is manufactured and introduced to the market.
- Dr. Minoru Shirota succeeds in strengthening and culturing lactic acid bacteria, useful for maintaining health (Lactobacillus casei strain Shirota)